Monday, January 24, 2005

goolge this, BG!

Well, whatever you think of the google browser rumors, I think it is good for those who do not want MS to take over the entire world to join forces. I only wish Apple got more on board and put itself behind Firefox, the way Google is doing. Not to say Safari ain't cool; I just think they should add their improvements via Firefox codebase. This will keep MS busy while Apple is biting (pun intended) into the PC market share.
I venture to say that if there is emotional weakness at MS it is about market share. Where other companies would occasionally find it smart to yield to a competitor in a specific area and consolidate their strengths I think MS would feel hurt both in terms of public perception and because of their leveraging strategies, where everything is *also* a means for something else. So yeah, hitting them hard in the browser area should do some damage.

1 Comments:

At October 30, 2005 at 8:49 PM, Blogger 性爱 said...

I am totally nude come see me. Take a bit for all pics and movies to load.

Why do I do this I like to make men blow their jiz in their pants.

Visit me.性爱

 

Post a Comment

<< Home